Whole-house dehumidifiers remove excess moisture, elevating the comfort of the living or working space and lessening the risk of moisture-related concerns. Maintaining ideal humidity levels prevents mold and mildew growth, enhances air quality, and reduces demands on the air conditioner. If you’re interested in the cost-savings and many rewards of a whole house dehumidifier, call Conway Air Conditioning for services in Conway, SC and surrounding areas.
The Benefits of Dehumidifier Installation
- Superior comfort – Get rid of that clammy, sticky feeling that makes the home or workspace overheated and uncomfortable.
- Save money – Less moisture makes the air feel cooler, allowing for lower thermostat settings and reducing demands on the air conditioner.
- Protect property – Excessive moisture can warp wood furnishings, cause paint to bubble, encourage mold and mildew growth and lead to property damage.
- Enhance indoor air quality – Heat and moisture create the perfect environment for bacteria, mold, mildew, bugs, and other contaminants that can negatively affect your health.
- Odors – Excess moisture contributes to mold, rot, and fungal growth that leads to unpleasant smells.
Contact Conway Air Conditioning today for your dehumidifier service & repairs!
Family-owned and operated since the 1950s, Conway Air Conditioning is very familiar with the regular weather challenges across Conway, Myrtle Beach, Red Hill, Bucksport, Aynor, Forestbrook, Socastee, Carolina Forest, Loris, and Garden City, SC. We’ve adapted our services to best fulfill the needs of local home and business owners. A whole-home dehumidifier pays for itself in many ways. We’re always happy to explain options, features, and operations. Let us help you determine the right fit and handle the proper installation.