If it’s been a while since you’ve had your ducts tested or you have some concerns with HVAC performance, Conway Air Conditioning is the right call to make in Conway, SC and surrounding areas. We’re adding up to seven decades worth of experience, expertise, and excellence. Our resources include the most innovative duct cleaning technology and easily handle the most stubborn contaminants.
Professional Duct Cleaning Services
The duct system provides an essential function. This network of pipes circulates the air from the heating and cooling system into and out of the various rooms, maintaining comfort. The air in the home travels through the ductwork multiple times per day. This is the air your family breathes. Keeping it as clean as possible only makes sense.
Call on our team for your duct cleaning needs!
Conway Air Conditioning completes a thorough duct cleaning process, removing contaminants concealed within the system, including the supply and return air ducts, registers, and diffusers. There’s no damage or mess for you to deal with, and benefits are both immediate and long-lasting. Start with a call to 843-350-0099 for duct services throughout Conway, Myrtle Beach, Red Hill, Bucksport, Aynor, Forestbrook, Socastee, Carolina Forest, Loris, and Garden City, SC. We’ll evaluate the duct system, determine necessary strategies and optimize performance through conscientious job performance.
Here are just five of the many benefits of professional duct cleaning from Conway Air Conditioning:
- Cleaner home – We remove dust and harmful toxins that would otherwise get circulated throughout the living pace.
- Reduce allergens – Air ducts often harbor a long list of contaminants, including pollen, dander, mildew, mold spares, dust, bacteria, bugs, decomposing rodents which result in airborne allergens getting recirculated over and over.
- Breathe easier – Clean ducts mean cleaner air and reduce concerns such as aggravate symptoms of allergies and asthma, respiratory infection, sneezing, coughing, congestion, headaches, sore throat and more.
- Removes odors – A comprehensive cleaning of the ducts eliminates odor-trapping particles and that musty scent coming from the vents.
- Optimize airflow – A build-up of debris within the ducts restricts airflow and forces the heating and cooling equipment to work harder and use more energy.