Air Conditioning Repair, Heating Service & HVAC InstallationRed Hill, SC, Conway, SC & North Myrtle Beach, SC
Living in the Conway area, home cooling systems withstand a great deal of intense use. Even the highest quality equipment requires yearly maintenance in order to operate reliably. The accumulation of dust and grime, seasonal wear and tear, and minor faults will gradually begin to take its toll on efficiency, dehumidification capability, cooling capacity, air quality, and service life. Preventative maintenance includes necessary cleaning, tightening, lubrication, safety checks, refrigerant checks, and a long list of services specifically target at continued and optimum performance. It is necessary that trained, experienced, and dedicated professionals complete comprehensive service.
We’ll help you stay up-to-date on A/C service!
As one of the oldest heating and cooling businesses in Conway, Conway Air Conditioning upholds a long-standing tradition of quality. Through exemplary customer service, in-depth training, and meticulous workmanship, we continue to satisfy the comfort needs of homeowners in Conway and throughout Conway, SC, Red Hill, SC, North Myrtle Beach, SC, and Garden City, SC. Family owned and operated, we answer concerns for time and budget with prompt, professional, and affordable completion of all jobs. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Conway Air Conditioning meets national standards and rigorous demands of technical expertise, product knowledge, and business management. When you trust the upkeep of your cooling system to us, your best interests are protected. Conway Air Conditioning – providing comfort to families for over sixty years.
With air conditioning service from Conway Air Conditioning, you’ll enjoy cool comfort all season long!
Some of the numerous advantages of proactive maintenance from Conway Air Conditioning include:
- Energy Savings – You expect your cooling unit to live up to the manufacturer’s SEER. This rating measures the efficiency of your equipment working at peak capacity. Without regular cleaning and tuning, dirt, debris, and wear will decrease performance and increase energy use.
- Extended Service Life – Without proper cleaning, adjustment, and replacement of worn or faulty parts, the system will quickly succumb to wear and tear. In order to keep equipment operating in tiptop shape, proactive measures are necessary.
- Reliability – Through conscientious troubleshooting, the certified technicians from Conway Air Conditioning will get your cooling system ready to handle the summer heat and humidity. You’ll enjoy uninterrupted comfort and lowered operational costs. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Conway Air Conditioning relies on Factory Authorized Parts to restore system sound levels, durability, and efficiency.
- Cost Savings – The cost of sudden repairs, or system replacement, is far greater than scheduled maintenance. By catching and correcting small issues with components, Conway Air Conditioning prevents most malfunctions, providing lower operational costs over the life of the system.
- Air Quality – A lot of nasty things can hide inside a central air system. Bugs, webs, feces, dust, pollen, dander, construction debris, decomposing rodents, algae, mold, and mildew are dangerous to your air quality. Without thorough cleaning, these contaminants restrict airflow, overwork motors, and introduce harmful bacteria into breathing air.
- Superior Comfort – As dust and contaminants accumulate within the inner workings of the system, airflow is diminished. A great deal of airflow is required to extract heat and moisture from the air. When the system is operating properly, you’ll enjoy superior temperature and humidity control.
- Warranty Coverage – If your unit is still protected by warranty, most manufacturers require proof of regular service for coverage. Any damage caused by neglect of maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner. Trust the upkeep of your air conditioner to the professionals from Conway Air Conditioning, and we’ll make sure you’re in compliance with warranty stipulations.