Don’t be scared off by the upfront cost of a geothermal heat pump. The price of this innovative, highly efficient option has come down considerably in recent years. There are also tax incentives and incredible savings on heating and cooling expenses for your home in Conway, SC and surrounding areas. For most homeowners, the investment more than pays for itself in under five years. Call Conway Air Conditioning at 843-350-0099 to find out more about the amazing advantages of a geothermal HVAC system.
The Benefits of Geothermal Heat Pump Installations
- Reduced carbon footprint – Considered one of the most environmentally responsible options on the market, this type of temperature control avoids the production of carbon monoxide or greenhouse gasses.
- Affordable operation – Creating four units of energy for every unit it requires to operate, geothermal systems achieve a 400% efficiency rating and typically trim utility bills by up to 70%.
- Positive cash flow – In about three to five years, you can expect energy savings to exceed the cost of purchase and installation.
- Longer lifespan – With proper maintenance, traditional HVAC equipment lasts 10 to 15 years. The geothermal heat pump is protected from the wear and tear of the elements and has few moving parts, adding up to several decades of reliable performance. The underground loop is entirely concealed, offers a 50-year warranty, and can be expected to last for several decades.
- Very little maintenance – There’s no upkeep beyond periodic filter changes and annual professional inspection.
- Unobtrusive operation – Eliminating the outdoor condensing unit and designed to provide quiet operation, the geothermal system is only noticed for the comfort it provides.
- Safe and clean – Because the system moves existing heat rather than generating heat through a combustion process, there are no concerns over fumes, hot surfaces, or carbon monoxide. Plus, the air isn’t recycled, minimizing the chance of contamination.
- Ideal comfort – Enjoy exceptional dehumidification and advanced air purification.
- Free hot water – The geothermal system can fulfill your household hot water requirements at a higher efficiency rate than conventional water heaters. All it takes is a connection that permits the hot water to be stored in your water heater.
Call today to get your geothermal HVAC system installed or serviced!
If you’re wondering whether a geothermal HVAC system is the right choice for your home, Conway Air Conditioning is here to help. We are family-owned and operated and represent a distinguished history that begun way back in the 1950s. We’ve been around so long because we keep up with modern innovation and provide our customers the very best options, services and return from investment.
Conway Air Conditioning is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, specializing in the pinnacle of geothermal technology. Our certified team is proficient in new installation, upgrades, seasonal maintenance, and repairs of all makes and models. We remain on call for 24/7emergency assistance throughout Conway, Myrtle Beach, Red Hill, Bucksport, Aynor, Forestbrook, Socastee, Carolina Forest, Loris, and Garden City, SC.